Equipping students to walk with God and impact the world for Him
Expected Student Outcomes
To become equipped to walk with God and impact the world for Him, students will…
- Understand God, His world, and their place in it.
- Think critically and Biblically.
- Collaborate with others, respecting them as God’s image bearers.
- Communicate truthfully and effectively.
- Create ideas, products, and solutions.
Students achieve the expected student outcomes; use their learning to serve God and others; are prepared for college, career, and citizenship; follow Jesus; and participate in the local church.