We do not sponsor student visa at this time.
Report Cards and/or Transcripts:
All applicants are asked to send in school records (including behavioral) for the current year plus the previous two years.
- Applicants to Nursery, Pre Kindergarten and Kindergarten: Report cards
- Applicants to Grade 1 to 8th grade: Official School records
- Applicants to 9th grade to 12th grade: Official Transcripts (Upload the unofficial transcript with the online application first and submit the Official Transcript later)
Age/Readiness for Kindergarten and Grade 1:
OCSI makes decisions about student placement and is guided by the following:
- A student entering PreK is to be at least 3 years of age before September 1 of the admission year.
A student entering kindergarten is to be 5 years of age before September 1 of the admission year.
A student entering 1st grade is to be 6 years of age before September 1 of the admission year.
Previous placement of transfer students.
All applicants must submit a completed physical that includes a satisfactory tuberculosis screening.
>>Download Physical Form
All applicants to OCSI must reside with a parent or legal guardian or in a school-recognized alternative residence (host family or relative). Families are responsible for reporting to OCSI that the student is not residing with the parent(s)/guardian(s).
English Language Proficiency:
OCSI uses the following English language proficiency criteria for admission:
Students’ English abilities must be at a level appropriate for their grade level.
Parents must understand that OCSI is an English-speaking school and that they are expected to participate in their child’s education by being informed and are responsible for all OCSI expectations and communications.
OCSI may deny the admission of applicants for whom English is not their primary language and whose English proficiency is deemed insufficient.
In keeping with our school purpose and heritage, we use the following priority levels for admissions and encourage applicants from all priority levels to apply:
- Students of Christians
- International students (including US citizens)
- Japanese students
Siblings of current or former students are given preference within each priority level.