How to Apply
- Complete the online application form here
- Upload the following documents with the online application form:
- Immunization records
- Copy of student’s passport
- Physical Form
- Student records(and/or Transcript)
- Application fees (¥12,500) must be paid by the day of interview in Japanese yen.
We are unable to receive and/or consider an application for admission until all documentation and application fee have been submitted.
We review your application:
- If your documentation indicates eligibility, we will make arrangements for testing and/or an interview.
- If your documentation indicates ineligibility, you will be notified when a denial decision has been made.
- Applicants needing testing may need to come to OCSI for testing. Low test score may result in an interview not being scheduled.
- Our administration interviews both the parent(s)/guardian(s) and the student. For students and families outside of Okinawa, Skype or other digital options are available.
We make a decision:
- We base our admission decisions on a variety of factors, including admissions priorities, class size, English language proficiency, special needs, and class dynamics.
- We will communicate with you in writing (email and/or postal mail) regarding admission decisions, usually within 5 work days of the testing and interview.
- When your child has been approved, you finalize enrollment by:
- Submitting a digital sign (which includes the Enrollment Agreement and the Tuition and Annual Fee Payment Plan Selection).
- Paying enrollment fees.(please pay at the school office/ bank transfer)