- Receive the admissions application. You can come to our office to receive one, or you can complete our admissions inquiry form online, after which you will receive a full application.
- Submit your completed application along with a processing fee per application (¥10,000).
- We review your application:
- If your documentation indicates potential eligibility, we will make arrangements for testing (as needed) and/or an interview.
- If your documentation indicates ineligibility, you will be notified as soon as a denial decision has been made.
- Applicants complete testing (as needed: ¥10,000) and interviews.
- Applicants needing testing may need to come to OCSI one day for testing and another day for the interview. Our administration interviews both the parent(s)/guardian(s) and the student.
- For students and families outside of Okinawa, Skype or other digital option is available.
- We make a decision:
- We base our admission decisions on a variety of factors, including admissions priorities, class size, English language proficiency, special needs, and class dynamics.
- We will communicate with you in writing (email and/or postal mail) regarding admission decisions, usually within 1-2 weeks of the testing and interview.
- When your child has been approved, you finalize enrollment by paying fees.