- Review our admissions requirements.
- Submit your…
- Completed new admissions application packet. You can also come to our office to receive a paper copy.
- Required documents: proof of age, student records, and immunization records (see admissions application packet for additional information).
- Application fee in cash or its equivalent in a US$ check made out to Okinawa Christian School International. Overseas applicants, please inquire.
- We are unable to receive and/or consider an application for admission until all documentation and application fee have been submitted.
- We review your application:
- If your documentation indicates eligibility, we will make arrangements for testing and/or an interview.
- If your documentation indicates ineligibility, you will be notified when a denial decision has been made.
- Applicants complete testing and interviews.
- Applicants needing testing may need to come to OCSI one day for testing and another day for the interview. Low test score may result in an interview not being scheduled.
- Our administration interviews both the parent(s)/guardian(s) and the student. For students and families outside of Okinawa, Skype or other digital options are available.
- We make a decision:
- We base our admission decisions on a variety of factors, including admissions priorities, class size, English language proficiency, special needs, and class dynamics.
- We will communicate with you in writing (email and/or postal mail) regarding admission decisions, usually within 5 work days of the testing and interview.
- When your child has been approved, you finalize enrollment by:
- Submitting a new Enrollment Packet (which includes the Enrollment Agreement and the Tuition and Annual Fee Payment Plan Selection).
- Paying enrollment fees.