At OCSI, we believe that students are full of potential and that they are responsible for their learning. We are glad that…
- PreK students are understanding the importance of keeping each other safe and are using an appropriate grip for holding pencils.
- Kindergarten writers are producing a variety of sentence structures.
- Second grade readers identify the main idea in passages.
- Third grade mathematicians are solving 2-step word problems.
- Fourth and fifth grade linguists are writing sentences in Japanese, using modifiers.
- Sixth grade readers have increased their reading comprehension.
- Seventh grade mathematicians understand percent markups and discounts.
- Tenth grade historians created memes on the Great Depression.
- Eleventh grade Bible scholars are defining what they believe and why.
- High school producers created video ads.
- 5/3: Golden Week Holiday – no school
- 5/27: Memorial Day – no school
- 6/12: Last day of classes, early student dismissal at 12:30
- 8/21: First day of classes (see calendar for further dates)
Thank you for the privilege of assisting you with the education of your children. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the appropriate staff member.