- We started classes on August 22 with 410 students. Our goal is to equip our student to walk with God and impact the world for Him.
- Students are learning about God, His world, and their place in it. For example, students are grappling with things like personal connections with Bible verses, the relationship between mass and volume, and how absolute and relative location help us understand the world.
- Teachers are helping students increase their understanding by asking open-ended questions, helping students master key vocabulary words, and providing students with feedback.
- Through our Keep Each Other Safe Program, we are helping students understand the importance of speaking the truth in love and respecting each other as God’s image bearers.
To learn more, check out these blogs entries:
- We want our students to understand
- Elementary is off to a great start
- Middle schoolers excited to be back at school
- High schoolers are in the swing of things
Thanks for praying for OCSI:
- Praise God for working in the hearts of our students. One student recently shared about becoming a Christian!
- Ask God to use the parent Bible study that starts on October 6 to help parents understand Biblical parenting.
- Ask God to provide staff.