Thank you, families, for partnering with us to equip your children to walk with God and impact the world for Him. This school year brings with it numerous exciting changes that will help your child grow and learn more. I hope this school year brings more opportunities to deepen the partnerships between our school, our families, and our community.
Some of the exciting new things in elementary include…
- New science curriculum (K-5) that encourages a hands-on approach to learning and investigation; for more information about FOSS kits and the Next Generation Science Standards, please go to https://www.fossweb.com/what-is-foss
- Standards based report cards that help families know how to best support their children.
- Playground structures and campus improvements to increase safety and student enjoyment.
- New lunch program that meets the individual needs and preferences of students.
Ways you can partner with us…
- Do you have an idea for a learning trip? We’d love to hear it!
- Volunteer with PTF to help in the classroom, with special events, and more.
- Help support our students and classrooms with supplies from the Elementary Wish List.
- Share how much you love OCSI with your friends that might be looking for a school (see the Referral Coupon for details).
We look forward to seeing you around campus, and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or to request more information.
- Questions or information about bus, lunch, or billing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions or information about academic topics: classroom teacher or email@example.com
- Questions or information about PTF events and volunteer opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions or information about new student admissions: email@example.com