We are glad to partner with you in the education of your children! We want to help your children grow, and we’re glad to see…
- PreK students reaching out to each other. For example, one student helped another student cut pieces of paper.
- Kindergarten mathematicians solving addition and subtraction problems.
- First grade linguists expanding their vocabulary by using action worlds.
- Second grade authors writing award nominations for their favorite books.
- Third grade scientists collaborating while working to understand the effects of magnetism.
- Fourth and 5th grade musicians learning guitar chords.
- Sixth graders comparing the Biblical beliefs with beliefs of other religions.
- Seventh grade scientists using microscopes to investigate what living things are made of.
- Eighth grade artists thinking about how they draw and practicing their techniques.
- High school students developing their leadership skills.
- Tenth grade readers learning how to analyze a literary work from different perspectives.
- High school scientists using concept maps to deepen their understanding of key principles and exploring Greek and Latin in order to master vocabulary.
- Seniors applying for college entrance.
- 2/11: Open enrollment begins
- 3/21: Conferences – no classes
- 4/8-12: Spring Vacation – no school
- 5/3: Golden Week Holiday – no school
- 5/27: Memorial Day – no school
- 6/12: Last day of classes, early student dismissal at 12:30
- 8/21: First day of classes (see calendar for further dates)
Please note: Please remember that we will be having class on February 18 (previously a school holiday). If you have questions or concerns about sending your child(ren) to school on February 18, please contact the appropriate principal.
Thank you for the privilege of assisting you with the education of your children. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the appropriate staff member.