At OCSI, we want our students to use their learning to serve God and others. And that’s what our students are doing. Students are helping each other in the classroom and on the playground. And last week, students in grades 6-12 were involved in Service Week. They sang at a retirement home, developed web pages for churches, cleaned up beaches, collected clothing donations, and more!
Thanks to all parents and community members who helped with Service Week, including those who provided clothing donations!
- 2/21 – 3/3: Re-registration (¥12,500)—if you wish to enroll another child, please submit a completed application at your earliest convenience. Some elementary classes have limited space, and we are expecting more applications for elementary than usual from new families. We begin accepting new students for next year in March.
- 3/3: Seminar at Sera-En (6:45-8:00PM): Understanding and Managing ADHD: A Practical Guide for Parents
- 3/6: Open enrollment begins
- 3/13: OCSI Holiday – no school
- 3/20: Elementary student-led conferences & secondary parent-teacher conferences – no school for students
- 3/24: 3rd quarter ends
- 3/27: 4th quarter begins
- 3/29-31: Achievement testing (grades 1-8)
- 4/3-7: Spring break – no school
Thank you for the privilege of assisting you with your child’s education.
Michael B. Essenburg, superintendent
Equipping students to walk with God and impact the world for Him
Calendar • Contact • Handbook • Prayer • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest • Twitter • Typhoon
P.S. Road construction continues along the far end of the playing field. Through our PlaySafely Campaign, we are raising funds so we can install poles and netting between the playing field and new road. We invite you to give a gift to the PlaySafely Campaign in Japan or the US.