We’re looking for caring, committed professionals
to equip students to serve Jesus!
- Commitment to OCSI’s statement of faith, mission, vision, philosophy, and standards of conduct.
- Skills, training, and/or experience appropriate to the position.
- Be the living curriculum who models Biblical thinking and living, encourages participation in a local church that is doctrinally compatible with OCSI’s statement of faith, builds Christ-centered community, and empowers others.
- Emotional maturity and good judgment.
- Understand OCSI’s beliefs that certain behaviors are inappropriate and prohibited by the Bible.
- Clearly articulated impact of Biblical teaching on work.