I’m excited to see OCSI students getting equipped to become world influencers!
- Kindergarteners are identifying story parts.
- Lower elementary students are learning about how our individual gifts and talents help us work together.
- Upper elementary students are learning about place value of decimals to the thousandths place.
- Middle schoolers are learning about how the digestive system works.
- High schoolers are analyzing the interactions of societies, environments, individuals, and institutions.
The generosity of people like you makes it possible for OCSI to equip students to become world influencers. Tuition and fees, though a commitment, do not fully cover all the costs of an OCSI education. With your support, OCSI can continue equipping students to understand God’s world, think critically, communicate truthfully, collaborate effectively, and create helpful solutions.
I appreciate your willingness to give, and I invite you to join our annual giving campaign:
- Annual giving campaign gifts are tax deductible.
- Cash, bank transfers, credit cards, and checks are accepted.
Your participation in our annual giving campaign makes a difference. Thank you for your generosity!
Michael B. Essenburg, superintendent