At OCSI, we want our students to follow Jesus and grow in their faith. We want them to walk with Jesus and to impact the world for Him. What’s our motivation? Because we love Jesus. Because He gave his life for us to save us from our sins. Because He helps us be a blessing to those around us, encourages us when we face difficulty, and keeps His promises.
How do we help students to follow Jesus and grow in their faith? Ways we do this include…
- Asking questions.
- Modeling following Jesus.
- Providing daily devotions.
- Teaching Biblical values.
- Using stories.
- Having students take Bible class.
- Helping students connect Biblical principles with the part of God’s world they are studying.
At OCSI, we are excited about Jesus, and we want to share Him with those around us!
Did you know that…?
- We have updated our Schoolwide Action Plan?
- OCSI students have been accepted to a variety of colleges and universities? Check out this acceptance list.
- Using the RAFT model can help you transition to a new setting?
- Part of OCSI’s vision is students following Jesus?
- 5/4: Golden Week holiday – no school
- 5/28: Memorial Day – no school
- 6/13: Last day of classes
- 6/21: Summer school begins
- 7/4: Independence Day – no school
- 7/17: Summer school ends
- 8/21: Classes begin (see the community calendar for key dates for next school year)
Thank you for the privilege of assisting you with the education of your child(ren)! Please contact us with your questions and concerns.
Michael B. Essenburg, head of school
Equipping students to walk with Jesus and impact the world for Him
Calendar • Contact • Donate • Facebook • Handbook • Newsletters • Prayer Guide • Typhoon