Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and your family! I want to thank you for the privilege of assisting you with the education of your children. I trust that you and your family will have a refreshing, relaxing holiday.
We are already looking forward to serving you again next school year. Information about tuition and fees for next school year has been emailed and mailed. Re-enrollment (re-registration) begins on January 5. Please pay in the office during office hours (8:00-3:30), and please bring your re-enrollment form.
Did you know that…?
- Part of OCSI’s vision is students communicating truthfully and effectively?
- OCSI is a member of the Child Safety and Protection Network?
- OCSI has admissions priority groups? Group 1 is Christian worker families, which honors OCSI’s heritage. Group 2 is international families, which helps OCSI maintain diversity and English speakers. Group 3 is Japanese families, which helps us include our local community.
- Our blog has entries on student learning, parent newsletters, prayer letters, and more?
- Naviance provides college and SAT prep materials?
- 12/15: 12:30 dismissal
- 12/16 – 1/3: Christmas vacation
- 1/4: Classes resume
1/5 – 2/2: Re-enrollment (re-registration) begins. Reserve your seat for next school year before new students are admitted. Please come to the office to make payment (8:00-3:30). Please bring your completed re-enrollment form. For further information, please see this letter and the tuition/fee schedule that were mailed to you earlier this month.
1/15: Martin Luther King Jr. Day – no school
- 1/26: Teacher work day – no school for students
2/5: Open enrollment, with new students being given available seats
- 2/19: Presidents’ Day – no school
Thanks again for partnering with us, and have a merry Christmas and happy New Year!