We’re off to a good start:
- Students are engaged in learning and playing hard at recess and during sports.
- Preparations are being finalized for Service Week.
- We have upgraded the admissions section on our website.
- The Board had a good meeting on Wednesday.
- We continue to make progress on our Schoolwide Action Plan.
- 8/22/17: First day of classes
- 9/4/17: Labor Day Holiday
- 9/18/17: Professional Development Day – no school for students
- 10/9/17: Professional Development Day – no school for students
- 11/3/17: Parent-Teacher Conferences – no school for students
- 11/13/17: OCSI Walkathon Holiday (tentative)
- 11/22/17: Professional Development Day – no school for students
- 11/23 – 11/24: Thanksgiving Vacation – no school for students
- 12/15/17: Last Day of School before Christmas Vacation – early student dismissal at 12:30
- 12/16 – 1/3: Christmas Vacation
- 1/15/18: Martin Luther King Day Holiday
- 1/26/18: Teacher Work Day – no school for students
- 2/19/18: Presidents’ Day Holiday
- 3/21/18: Conferences
- 4/2-4/6: Spring Vacation
- 5/4/18: Golden Week Holiday
- 5/28/18: Memorial Day Holiday
- 6/13/18: Last day of classes – early student dismissal at 12:30
We also invite you to attend a parent seminar: Understanding and Managing ADHD: A Practical Guide for Parents
- Where? Sera-en (next to OCSI)
- When? Friday, March 3, 6:45-8:00 PM
- Who? Dr. Gail Tripp and Dr. Shizuka Shimabukuro (professors from OIST)
Thank you for the privilege of assisting you with your child’s education.
Michael B. Essenburg, superintendent
Equipping students to walk with God and impact the world for Him
Calendar • Contact • Handbook • Prayer • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest • Twitter • Typhoon
P.S. Thanks for making arrangements to have your child(ren) arrive on campus no earlier than 8:00 a.m. and leave the campus by 3:30 p.m.