Thank you for the privilege of assisting you with the education of your students. Through our Christ-centered program, we are working to help each student reach his/her potential. And we are excited that students are achieving the expected student outcomes! Students are…
- Understanding God, His world, and their place in it.
- Thinking critically and Biblically.
- Collaborating with others, respecting them as God’s image bearers.
- Communicating truthfully and effectively.
- Creating ideas, products, and solutions.
Each spring we ask parents/guardians to update information. While some of the information forms are being sent home this week with the oldest child, other forms are available online:
- Please review our Spring Packet. Next, please download, fill out, and return appropriate forms to the office by Friday, April 28. For example, please download the Tuition and Annual Fee Payment Plan Selection.
- Please note that students entering grades 5 and 9 next year need to download and submit a satisfactory Tuberculosis Screening Form by Friday, August 4, unless they submitted a satisfactory TB screening when entering grade 4 or grade 8.
Please keep in mind the following important dates:
- 4/3-7: Spring Break – no school, office closed
- 4/14: 12:30 dismissal for students, professional development for teachers in the afternoon
- 4/21: 1st and 2nd grade Kid City
- 4/28: Elementary Field Day, Jr/Sr Banquet, Spring Packet forms due
- 5/4: Progress reports
- 5/5: Children’s Day – no school
- 5/29: Memorial Day – no school
Please note that the date for opening the new road has been moved back. We will let you know when you can use the new road to get to school
And please celebrate with us that poles and netting have been installed on our playing field! This will help our students PlaySafely. We invite you to give a gift to PlaySafely Campaign in Japan or the US to help cover installation costs.