At OCSI, we want students to grow. One way we help students grow is by having students reflect on questions, for example:
- Why do you think what you think?
- What does this story teach us about God or about what we should do?
- What does it mean to be human?
- How did God make me special?
- When faced with two conflicting instructions, how do you determine which to follow?
- How do predictions help comprehension?
- What does it mean for a computer/robot to be considered intelligent?
Another way we help students grow is by involving them in service projects like cleaning up beaches and churches, visiting nursing homes, using the fine arts to share the Gospel, engaging OCSI elementary students in music and sports, and more!
- 3/21: Conferences – no classes
- 4/8-12: Spring Vacation – no school
- 5/3: Golden Week Holiday – no school
- 5/27: Memorial Day – no school
- 6/12: Last day of classes, early student dismissal at 12:30
- 8/21: First day of classes (see calendar for further dates)
Thank you for the privilege of assisting you with the education of your children. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the appropriate staff member.