We want our students to understand God, His world, and their place in it; we also want our students to use their learning to serve. Here are some of the ways this has happened this past year!
- Students presented their artwork to a group and received feedback from their peers.
- Students built a greeter stand for Keystone Church.
- Students used accurate research to examine different perspectives on the Civil War. This led into discussing our rights and roles as citizens.
- Students prayed for their families.
- Several students ministered on worship teams in local churches.
As you may recall, we are doing our Spring Packet differently this year. In the past, we asked for forms as part of re-registration. However, this year we moved re-registration earlier and asked parents/guardians to submit forms by Friday, April 28. Some of these forms were sent home, while other forms were posted online (Lunch Request Form for K3-Grade 5, Referral Coupon, and Tuition and Annual Fee Payment Plan Selection). Please…
- Download and print the appropriate forms. (You can stop by the office to pick up a printed copy, or you can ask your child to pick up a copy.)
- Remember that all families must submit the Tuition and Annual Fee Payment Plan Selection form.
- Complete the appropriate forms. Please check the forms to be sure you have provided all necessary information.
- Submit the appropriate forms to the office by Friday, April 28.
Please note that we will be sending out our annual survey in May. We value your input, and your input will be used to help us more effectively equip your child(ren).
And please keep the following important dates in mind:
- 4/28: Spring Packet forms due
- 5/4: Progress reports
- 5/5: Children’s Day – no school
- 5/29: Memorial Day – no school
- 6/9: 2nd semester ends (12:30 dismissal for students)
Thank you for the privilege of assisting you with the education of your child(ren)!
P.S. We have extended the fence on the elementary playground. This will help our students PlaySafely. We invite you to give a gift to PlaySafely Campaign in Japan or the US to help cover installation costs.