Our first quarter at OCSI went well!
- Elementary teachers used new science materials to help students learn about God’s world.
- Students and parents attended Bible studies.
- Students improved their thinking, communication, and collaboration and learned about a biblical perspective.
- High schoolers made decisions for Jesus.
- Though we missed 5 days of school due to typhoons, we were safe.
Please continue to pray:
- Praise God for a good first quarter at OCSI.
- Ask God to provide a full staff for next school year.
Thanks for being involved in God’s work in Japan!