Good things are happening at OCSI, including:
- 1st grade artists exploring the concept of symmetry through portrait drawing.
- 4th and 5th grade students thinking deeply about purpose and values in Bible class.
- 7th grade scientists considering the question, “How are these molecules the same and different?”
- 11th grade AP English students constructing argument essays, having researched both sides of their chosen issue.
To learn more, check out these blogs:
Please continue to pray for God’s work in Japan:
- Ask God to help each student to think from a Biblical perspective.
- Ask God for increased student involvement in church.
- Ask God to provide a full staff for next school year.