At OCSI, we want to help each student grow strong in the Lord. One way we do this is by asking questions, for example:
- Who is Jesus and why did He choose to come and be with us?
- What is human dignity and why does it matter?
- What do the miracles of Jesus teach us about His power?
- What is good art?
- What do I do when there is a communication gap?
- How do you determine what is right and what is wrong?
Please continue to pray.
- Ask God to work in the hearts of our students.
- Praise God for providing elementary teachers, secondary teachers, and staff for OCSI for next school year.
- Ask God to provide students, parents, and staff with good health during cold and flu season.
Thanks for being involved in God’s work in Japan!