Good things are happening at OCSI:
- The elementary’s Culture Fair was a success.
- 6th grade science students studied Newton’s laws of motion.
- High school computer scientists created lighting while learning about electricity and programming micro-controllers.
- Teachers discussed effective instructional strategies.
- New staff focused on OCSI’s mission, vision, and philosophy.
Please continue to pray for OCSI:
- Ask God to give staff the wisdom and discernment they need as they interact with students and families from different cultural backgrounds.
- Pray that our students will use their learning to serve God and others.
- Praise the Lord for His grace, mercy, and bountiful provision.
P.S. Road construction along the far end of the playing field is finished, and poles and nets have been installed. Through our PlaySafely Campaign, we are raising funds to cover these costs. We invite you to give a gift in Japan or the US.