We’re in the home stretch, and good things continue to happen:
- Elementary students had a blast during Kid City and on field day.
- Secondary students are enjoying spring activities, including the Jr/Sr Banquet, soccer, and track.
- Parents are involved in an ESL parenting class that meets on Fridays.
- Staff are focusing on how to live out OCSI’s values even more.
Please continue to pray for OCSI:
- Ask God to help students finish the school year well so that they can learn even more about God, His world, and their place in it.
- Ask God to help OCSI staff effectively equip students to impact the world for Him.
- Ask God to provide a full staff for next school year.
Thanks for being involved in God’s work in Japan.