Through daily devotions, we’ve been encouraging our students to focus on others first. To put this into action, our students were involved in service projects:
- Ministering to homeless people by providing food and fellowship.
- Using the arts (drama, music, art, and dance) to present the Gospel at 5 different locations.
- Cleaning up local beaches and a local zoo.
- Supporting the outreach of a church in Saipan.
- Visiting several nursing homes, where they met the residents and played games with them.
- Doing odd jobs for 2 churches.
Please continue to pray for God’s work in Okinawa, Japan:
- Praise God for providing opportunities for students to use their learning to serve others.
- Praise God for providing an elementary teacher for next year.
- Ask God to provide 3 bus drivers and 5 bus monitors.
- Ask God for the health, energy, and wisdom staff need as they serve at OCSI.
Thanks for being involved in God’s work in Okinawa, Japan!