- Understand God, His world, and their place in it.
- Think critically and Biblically.
- Collaborate with and respect others.
- Communicate truthfully and effectively.
- Use their learning to serve God and others.
- Addresses the whole person.
- Is communicated in English.
- Uses an American-style approach.
- Is Biblically based.
- Encourages Biblical thinking and living.
Thank you for the privilege of assisting you with the education of you child(ren). We are looking forward to seeing them on Thursday, August 18!
Michael B. Essenburg, superintendent
Equipping students to walk with God and impact the world for Him
P.S. Check out our updated online handbook.