Good things are happening at OCSI:
- 1st and 4th grade musicians are learning what the family of stringed instruments have in common.
- 2nd grade readers are building stamina. They are reading to themselves for 17 minutes without stopping.
- 6th grade Bible students are making creative presentations on God’s riches vs. the world’s riches.
- 8th grade historians are doing a simulation about being on an exploration ship in the late 1400s. They are learning to collaborate and to solve problems.
- 12th grade government students are examining Biblical principles of leadership from Philippians 2 and applying them to their knowledge of different forms of government (for example, monarchy, dictatorship, and democracy).
- High school scientists are thinking about the scientific method and learning how to design a controlled experiment.
Kim Essenburg, curriculum coordinator
Equipping students to walk with God and impact the world for Him
OCSI • Calendar • Contact • Handbook • Prayer • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest • Twitter • Typhoon