Thank you for giving us the privilege in 2019 of assisting you with the education of your child(ren). At OCSI, we want to help your child(ren) learn, reach their potential, and live for Jesus. We are excited to see
- Pre-K students blossoming in their creative expression.
- Kindergarten mathematician learning addition using objects and counters.
- Second grade actors using their speaking skills as they performed a nativity play for their parents.
- Third graders looking at maps and documents to figure out mysteries in social studies.
- Fourth and fifth grade linguists learning stroke, stroke order, and number of strokes for writing in Japanese.
- Elementary musicians learning that there is no H in the musical alphabet and that A comes after G.
- Sixth grade Bible scholars studying the price Jesus paid in the crucifixion.
- Seventh grade scientists making their own ecospheres and 7th grade artists using 1-point perspective to draw their dream rooms.
- Tenth grade English students understanding the importance of listening to understand, instead of listening to critique.
- High school scientists asking questions and seeking evidence.
- 1/21: Martin Luther King Jr. Day – no classes for students
3/21: Conferences – no classes
4/8-12: Spring Vacation – no school
5/3: Golden Week Holiday – no school
5/27: Memorial Day – no school
6/12: Last day of classes, early student dismissal at 12:30
Please note: Please remember that we will be having class on January 25 (previously a teacher work day) and on February 18 (previously a school holiday). If you have questions or concerns about sending your child(ren) to school on January 25 and/or February 18, please contact the appropriate principal.
Thanks again for the privilege of assisting your with the education of your children. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the appropriate staff member.