What kind of gifts can I give?
We encourage you to give your time by participating in fundraising events (like Walkathon) and our Parent-Teacher Fellowship. We also encourage your monetary gifts and gifts in kind.
What funds can I give to?
- General Fund (Annual Giving) that helps OCSI continue to equip students to become world influencers.
- Capital Improvement Fund that helps us maintain and enhance our facilities.
- College Scholarship Fund that helps qualifying student cover college costs
- Staff Care Fund that helps OCSI show appreciate and care for staff.
- Tuition Assistance Fund that makes it possible for qualifying students to attend OCSI.
How much should I give?
Any gift is very much appreciated and counts towards our goal of 100% participation! We ask you to remember that your contribution, along with those of all our donors, will directly enhance a child’s educational experience while signaling to the greater community and potential major donors that our constituency collectively supports the programs and services of OCSI.
Is my gift tax-deductible?
Gifts of over ¥2000 given through OCSI are eligible for tax deductibility in Japan. Upon request, OCSI will provide necessary documentation, and we encourage donors in Japan to consult with their tax advisor. Gifts given through Resourcing Christian Education International (a Christian mission located in the USA) are tax-deductible in the USA.
How can I learn more?
Please contact our Development Office at email@example.com.