What kind of gifts is OCSI looking for?
We encourage you to give your time by participating in fundraising events (like Walkathon) and our Parent-Teacher Fellowship. We also encourage your monetary gifts and gifts in kind.
What funds can you give to?
You can give to our…
- General Fund that helps OCSI continue to equip students to become world influencers.
- Capital Improvement Fund that helps us maintain and enhance our facilities.
- College Scholarship Fund that helps qualifying student cover college costs.
- PlaySafely Campaign that will help us construct a fence between our playing field and a new public road.
- Staff Care Fund that helps OCSI show appreciate and care for staff.
- Tuition Assistance Fund that makes it possible for qualifying students to attend OCSI.
How much should you give?
At OCSI, we value each gift and know that each gift matters. For example, monetary gifts range from ¥1,000 to over a ¥1 million, from $10 to over $10,000.
Is your gift tax-deductible?
Gifts of over ¥2000 given through OCSI are eligible for tax deductibility in Japan. Upon request, OCSI will provide necessary documentation, and we encourage donors in Japan to consult with their tax advisor. Gifts given through Resourcing Christian Education International (a Christian mission located in the USA) are tax-deductible in the USA.
How can you learn more?
Please contact our Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.