Ways to Give
We appreciate your generosity, and the following funds are available:
- General Fund (Annual Giving) that helps OCSI continue to equip students to become world influencers.
- Capital Improvement Fund that helps us maintain and enhance our facilities.
- College Scholarship Fund that helps qualifying student cover college costs.
- Staff Care Fund that helps OCSI show appreciation of and care for staff.
- Tuition Assistance Fund that makes it possible for qualifying students to attend OCSI.
We encourage you to select a way that fits your needs.
If you have questions about making a gift, please contact our Development Coordinator at email@example.com.
Gifts in Japan
Please make your gift in one of the following ways:
- Cash, in person: Cashier’s desk is open 8am~3:30am.
- Bank transfer: Okinawa Bank, Yomitan Branch, Futsu Yokin Savings Account #1424856
- Postal transfer: Postal Savings Account #17010-17775431
- Bank check: Please make your check payable to Okinawa Christian School International.
- Credit cards: Please contact the Development Office for more details.
Gifts of over ¥2000 given through OCSI are eligible for tax deductibility in Japan. Upon request, OCSI will provide necessary documentation, and we encourage donors in Japan to consult with their tax advisor.
Gifts in US
Your gift is tax-deductible in the USA, through RCE International.
Gifts in Kind
We gratefully receive non-cash (material and/or service) gifts. Please contact our Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts to Support Missionary Staff
To support an OCSI missionary staff member, please give a gift through the appropriate mission (contact the Development Coordinator to find out which mission each staff is connected with):