Ways to Give
We appreciate your willingness to give, and we invite you to give to one or more of the following funds:
- General Fund that helps OCSI continue to equip students to become world influencers.
- Capital Improvement Fund that helps us maintain and enhance our facilities.
- College Scholarship Fund that helps qualifying student cover college costs.
- PlaySafely Campaign that will help us construct a fence between our playing field and a new public road.
- Staff Care Fund that helps OCSI show appreciation of and care for staff.
- Tuition Assistance Fund that makes it possible for qualifying students to attend OCSI.
We encourage you to select a way that fits with your needs.
If you have questions about making a gift, please contact our Development Office at email@example.com.
Gifts in Japan
Please make your gift in one of the following ways:
- Cash, in person: Our cashier is open 8am~3:30am.
- Bank transfer: Okinawa Bank, Yomitan Branch, Futsu Yokin Savings Account #1424856
- Postal transfer: Postal Savings Account #17010-17775431
- Bank check: Please make your check payable to Okinawa Christian School International.
Gifts of over ¥2000 (or the currency equivalent) given through OCSI are eligible for tax deductibility in Japan. Upon request, OCSI will provide necessary documentation, and we encourage donors in Japan to consult with their tax advisor.
Gifts in US
Your gift is tax-deductible in the USA.
Gifts in Kind
We gratefully receive non-cash gifts. Please contact our Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts to Support Missionary Staff
To support an OCSI missionary staff member, please give a gift through the appropriate mission: