Our onsite Chefs from Cezars Kitchen have delivered nothing short of spectacular meal services. Cezars offers specials like their Birthday Classroom Service. You can arrange with our onsite Chef to have a special assortment of sweets and treats delivered straight to your students’ classroom on their special day.
We are really excited to have Cezars Kitchen working with OCSI, so stay tuned for even more great news to come!
For new lunch program enrollments or cancellations, please click the button below. If there are any questions related to catering services, nutrition or dining services, please contact Cezars directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies, muffins and breads are baked fresh daily whenever possible.
- High quality on-site chef, preparing and overseeing all aspects of the menu.
- We believe that cooking form scratch will provide our clients with healthier options and better tasting meals.
- At Cezars Kitchen, we pride ourselves in inventing new dishes every month for our international school clients while blending the crowd favorites.
- Seasonality based menus are written and based on the region’s seasonal fruits and vegetables to maximize the use of produced locally items.
- Buffet vegetables are prepared in small batches at the last possible minute to preserve the best possible quality. Our chefs are focused on lunch service until the last meal is served.
- MSG is never used in the preparation of our food.
- Palm and peanut oil is never used in the preparation of our food.
- We make our sauces from scratch (pizza, marinara, etc.)
- We only use natural cheese in our preparation.