Applications currently being accepted for students
enrolling for the 2022-2023 school year.
Note: We are not accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year in Grade1 as of 7/15/22 until further notice.
Thank you for your interest in applying to Okinawa Christian School International. We provide your child with a safe, healthy, Christ-centered learning environment. The step-by-step process for applying to OCSI, most of which is done online, is shown below.
- Online Application Form
- Record Release Form
- A copy of the passport page showing your child’s birthday
- A recent applicant’s photo
- Physical Health Form
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Previous school records for at least the past three years (Grade 2-12)
- Behaviour/Discipline records (*If applicable)
- Current year’s progress report
Grade 7-12 Student Required Documents:
- Official transcript and school profile
- Initial transcript at the time of application, final transcript before enrolling
- A standardized test score report (MAP/ PSAT, etc.)
- English proficiency exam for non-native English speaker