Applications currently being accepted for new students. Interviews and enrollment will open from February 1, 2022.
Note: We are not accepting more applications for Grade1 as of 7/15/22 until further notice.
Thank you for your interest in applying to Okinawa Christian School International. We provide your child with a safe, healthy, Christ-centered learning environment. The step-by-step process for applying to OCSI, most of which is done online, is shown below.
Please click here to read the Admissions Policy and review the required documents.
Please click here to complete the online application and required documents.
Official cumulative school records should include: report cards, discipline records, and IEP/504 documents (if applicable). School records can either be mailed or emailed directly to OCSI from the current/previous school or they can be hand-delivered to OCSI in a sealed envelope (unsealed records will not be accepted). For middle and high school students, transcripts/report cards must show all courses taken and grades received for at least the last three years.
Please note, we are unable to consider your application until all documentation is received.
Once we have reviewed your application, we will contact you to make arrangements for an interview with the appropriate principal and testing. Students in grades 4 and above are required to take a standard Reading assessment on the computer; this assessment requires an additional testing fee of ¥15,000, due on the day of the interview/testing.
Our admissions decisions are based on a variety of factors, including admissions priorities, class size, English proficiency, special needs, and class dynamics. We will communicate with you by email regarding admissions decisions (acceptance, denial, or waitlist) within two weeks of the interview/testing date.
- Online Application Form
- Record Release Form
- A copy of the passport page showing your child’s birthday
- A recent applicant’s photo
- Physical Health Form
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Previous school records for at least the past three years (Grade 2-12)
- Behaviour/Discipline records (*If applicable)
- Current year’s progress report
Grade 7-12 Student Required Documents:
- Official transcript and school profile
- Initial transcript at the time of application, final transcript before enrolling
- A standardized test score report (MAP/ PSAT, etc.)
- English proficiency exam for non-native English speaker