Thank you for your interest in applying to Okinawa Christian School International. The step-by-step process for applying to OCSI, most of which is done online, is shown below.
Please click here to read the admissions policy and required documents below.
Click here to complete the online application and upload the Application required documents.
Official cumulative school records to include report cards. discipline records and IEP/504 documentation of any should be included for both middle and high school applicants. School records can either be mail/email directly by the current school or hand-carried in an envelope that was sealed by the school. Unsealed records will not be accepted. Transcript/report cards must show all courses taken and grades received at least in the last three years. (secondary students)
※ We are unable to receive and/or consider an application for admission until all documentation has been submitted.
A non-refundable application fee is due and payable at the time of application. Please note that applications are not considered complete – and therefore the screening process may not begin – until payment of the application fee is confirmed. The non-refundable application fee (15,000 yen) may be paid by bank transfer or by cash in person at our business office.
We review your application. If your documentation indicates eligibility, we will make arrangements for testing and/or an interview. If your documentation indicates ineligibility, you will be notified when a denial decision has been made.
We base our admission decisions on a variety of factors, including admissions priorities, class size, English language proficiency, special needs, and class dynamics. We will communicate with you in writing (email and/or postal mail) regarding admission decisions, usually within 5 business days of the testing and interview.
- Online Application Form
- Record Release Form
- A copy of the passport page showing your child’s birthday
- A recent applicant’s photo
- Physical Health Form
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Previous school records for at least the past three years (Grade 2-12)
- Behaviour/Discipline records (*If applicable)
- Current year’s progress report
Grade 7-12 Student Required Documents:
- Official transcript and school profile
- Initial transcript at the time of application, final transcript before enrolling
- A standardized test score report (MAP/ PSAT, etc.)
- English proficiency exam for non-native English speaker